Few days we are focusing on celebrity lives. This is exciting news for many fans. Amidst the ocean of political, financial, or pandemic news, readers need some relaxation with some other news. Knowing about their fav celebrities can give them to ponder over restructuring themselves in a new way. And it is indeed interesting to know about them. So, in this article, we will try to enlighten you with Shraddha Kapoor’s biography. Also, the buzz about Shraddha Kapoor’s boyfriend will be described here. The fans who were looking for information can connect with our page to get spicy news about their fav celebrities.
There is a tremendous demand to know about the personal lives of celebrities. It is exciting to know about their age, hobbies, etc. And also, some lesser-known facts are very demanding for readers. This article is especially on Shraddha Kapoor’s biography. The lady who has done a remarkable job in the Indian film industry. She is a very talented actor as well as a singer. The tinsel town doesn’t stop appreciating her talent. Within a short period of time, she has established herself as one of the A-list stars in Bollywood. So stick to this article, let’s start unfolding about the personal life of your favorite celebrity.
Early life and Education
She was born on 3rd March 1987 to the Shakti Kapoor and Shivangi Kolhapure family. She did her schooling at Jamnabai Narsee School when she was 15 years of age. Then she shifted to the American School of Bombay where she got connected with Athiya Shetty and Tiger Shroff. Then she enrolled in Boston University where she had Psychology as a major. She was so obsessed with the subject that she once refused to act in the film Lucky opposite Salman Khan. She was only 16 years of age when she got the role.
Finally, she happened to debut in the film, Teen Patti, opposite Amitabh Bacchan, Ben Kingsley, and R. Madhavan. Though the film was a failure at the box office, her performance was hugely appreciable around the country. She left her college and started focusing on her acting career. It was just a start in Shraddha Kapoor’s biography.
Debuting in Teen Patti exposed her as a good actor in Bollywood. A star was born in the Indian film industry. After having some positive reviews on her role in the film, she got a 3-film contract from YRF. Teen Patti made her nominated for the Filmfare Awards for Best Female Debut. Then she appeared in Luv Ka The End in 2011. The film was a flop but her performance was admired. Her confident performance leads her to act in Aashiqui 2 opposite Aditya Roy Kapoor. The contract was canceled with YRF.
After getting a huge response from viewers as well as reviewers, she rose to prominence. The film allowed her to receive several nominations including Filmfare Awards. One lesser-known fact about her was revealed when she sang Galliyan for her film Ek Villain in 2014. Before this film, she also appeared in a cameo role in Gori Tere Pyaar Mein. Ek Villain was an instant commercial hit. Some films were in the queue such as Haider, a critically acclaimed film opposite Shahid Kapoor directed by Vishal Bhardwaj, ABCD: Any Body Can Dance, Baaghi, Rock On 2, Ok Jaanu, Half Girlfriend, Haseena Parkar, etc until Stree in 2018 gave a huge hit. Baaghi 3 didn’t do well at the box office.
Haider proved her performance critically. Then she appeared in Batti Gul Meter Chalu, Saaho which was one of the most expensive Indian films, Chhichhore, Street Dancer 3D, etc. She is not only an actor but she has appeared in many commercial ads. She is the brand ambassador of many brands such as Lakme, Veet, Lipton, Marico, etc. She has also started her own new venture of a clothing store, Imara in association with Amazon. She has bagged many accolades throughout the years.
Lesser-known Facts about Shraddha Kapoor
- She was notoriously famous for her tomboyish attitude in her childhood. It would nudge her to fight with boys.
- She is the niece of Lata Mangeshkar, Asha Bhosle, Meena Khadikar, Usha Mangeshkar, and Hridaynath Mangeshkar.
- In an interview, Tiger Shroff and Shraddha Kapoor admitted that they both had a crush on each other.
- She has been a trained singer since her childhood because her maternal grandfather and mother are classical singers.
- She aspired to become a psychologist but destiny had something else for her.
- She was supposed to debut in the film Lucky opposite Salman Khan but her interest in Psychology didn’t allow her to appear in the film.
- If you are confused about Shraddha Kappor’s age, let me tell you she is 34 years old.
- She is the third most followed Indian celebrity on Instagram.
- It’s interesting to know that she has been mentioned as the Hottest Vegetarian by Peta India.
- She was once selected as one of the highest-paid actresses of Bollywood in 2016.
- She has been featured in Forbes Asia’s 30 under 30 lists as well as Forbes India’s Celebrity 100 list since 2014.
- One of the most interesting buzzes in the tinsel town is Shraddha Kapoor’s boyfriend. She has revealed her relationship with Rohan Shrestha.
- As per her bio on Wiki, she is an undergraduate student.
- To dig deep into Shraddha Kapoor’s biography, it is essential to give you an overview of shraddha Kapoor’s height which is 5.5”.
- She has a brother also named Siddhant Kapoor who is working as an actor as well as director.
- Her hobbies are collecting shoes, cooking, and reading.
- She loves to eat Jalebi, Fish Curry, Khow Suey, Rawa Fried Fish, etc.
- Her favorite musician is Lady Gaga.
Hope this article about Shraddha Kapoor’s biography enlightened you with quenching your thirst for knowledge about your fav celebrity. Go through our other celebrity biographies.
Also Read: Learn Forget