Who doesn’t have a crush on a charming smile, the girl-next-door appeal, and a beautiful avatar? This is what Rashmika Mandanna has to kill you on the spot. Google has already recognized her as the National Crush of India. If you have a crush on Rashmika Mandanna, then this article will excite you with some interesting facts about her. Within a very short period of time, she has acquired immense love from the country’s people. Though she is mainly known as a South Indian celebrity, she nails many A-class celebrities in Bollywood. We will unfold many lesser-known facts along with her journey in this Rashmika Mandanna biography.
Whether you have a crush or not, after you see her smile, you will surely be stabbed. Let me give you an overview of this person. After delivering three consecutive successful films, she has been on Forbes India’s most influential actor on social media trailing Samantha, Vijay Devekaronda, and Yash. This is not a joke of achieving such a position. Being an art student, she started to work at an early age. But within 5 years of time, it is really admirable to get such a position in our film industry. Let’s dive into Rashika Mandanna’s biography. Before proceeding, let me give you some notable facts about her.
Rashmika Mandanna Age –
As of April 2021, she is 25 years old.
Rashmika Mandanna Husband’s Name –
If you are looking for Rashmika Mandanna’s boyfriend’s name, let me tell you she was engaged with Rakhit Shetty after dating for a year but finally in 2018, they broke off their engagement due to compatibility issues. Now, she is single.
Rashmika Mandanna Height –
She is 5’6” tall.
Early Life and Education
As you dig deep into Rashmika Mandanna’s biography, you will find many interesting facts about where was grown. Born on 5th April 1996 to Suman and Madan Mandanna in Virajpet, Karnataka, she was raised in a Kodava-speaking family. This is the very old Dravidian language that is now almost aloof. She did her schooling at Coorg Pubic School in Kodagu. Later, she went on to pursue her pre-university course at Mysore Institute of Commerce and Arts. Apart from studying Psychology, Journalism, and English Literature from M.S. Ramaiah college, she was very active with modeling and ad assignments. Since her childhood, she has shown her interest in acting. Before appearing in films, she was the face of Clean and Clear in 2014.
Her career got a boost when she won the title of the CLean and Clear Times Fresh Face of India in 2015. Along with this, she became the brand ambassador of that product. She was very active at that time as a model. She won the title of La Mode Bangalore’s Top Model Hunt in 2015. This broadened her space from modeling to an actress through the film, Kirik Party in 2016. It was the biggest hit and she was selected as the 24th Most Desirable Women among 25 by Bangalore Times in 2016. Then, she achieved the title of Bangalore Times 30 Most Desirable Women in 2017.
The time had already started. It was just a few more to enter Tollywood’s 100-crore club. With so much appreciation from the country’s film reviewers, she made her path through the next film, Anjani Putra in 2017. For her role in Chamak released in the same year. She was appreciated by the critics and her performance was nominated for the Filmfare Award for Best Actress. With three consecutive successful films, she turned her attention to Telugu films. Her first Telugu film was Chalo which got some positive reviews for her performance.
Her next film was Geetha Govindam which went on to collect over 130 crores. Her performance was also mentioned as a top-notch class. Her later successful films were Devadas, Yajamana, Dear Comrade (the first box-office failure in Rashmika Mandanna’s career), Sarileru Neekevvaru, Bheeshma, Pogaru. She has debuted in a Tamil language film, Sulthan. She is supposed to be appeared in Hindi films also such as Mission Majnu, opposite Siddharth Malhotra, and Goodbye opposite Amitabh Bacchan. We have seen her in a music video also named Top Tucker. She has bagged many accolades throughout the years such as SIMA awards, Zee Kannada, Zee Cine Awards Telugu 2019, Filmfare Awards South, Beehinwoods Gold Medals, and South Indian International Movie Awards.
Lesser-known Facts about Rashmika Mandanna
Let’s see some interesting facts about her except which don’t allow us to finish this article of Rashmika Mandanna’s biography. The article is not complete without lesser-known facts about Rahmika Mandanna.
- She has a tattoo on her right-hand engraving “Irreplaceable”.
- She was trolled on social media because of her collage of childhood pictures.
- The Income-Tax department raided her apartment in the case of tax evasion in 2020.
- Before Rakshit Shetty, she was rumored to be in a relationship with Chiranjiv Makwana.
- She loves to eat Dosa.
- Her favorite actors and actresses are Ian McKellen, Shah Rukh Khan, Siddharth Malhotra, Ranveer Singh, Channing Tatum, Sridevi, Emma Watson respectively.
- Her favorite musicians are Justin Bieber and Shakira.
- She is called one of the highest-paid actors in the Telugu and Kannada film industry.
- She has been recognized as the National Crush of India by Google.
- Despite her fame, she does photoshoots for free to raise awareness about water pollution in lakes.
- She has an adorable sister named Shiman.
- As she is a pet lover, she accompanies numerous puppies when she is free from work.
- She loves to travel and her favorite destination is London.
- She has a Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Journalism, and English Literature.
- She is one of the very few actresses who has entered Tollywood’s 100- crore club within a very short span of time.
- She has acted in one of the highest-grossing Telugu films opposite Mahesh Babu that garnered 2.6-billion INR within 50 days of release.
Also Read: Learn Forget