Phonepe App download for PC: Over the last few decades, technology has aided us in several ways that have altered our lives. Technology makes it possible to carry out e-commerce, work remotely, do digital payments, teach online, etc. All these things are possible because of technological advancements.
During this pandemic, if anything has changed on a grand scale, it is the way the world is moving towards digital transactions. Almost all of us have an app on our phones that enables online transactions. Google Pay, Paytm, and PhonePe e-wallet platforms are seeing an increase in usage.
PhonePe helps us with paying our bills online and recharge our phones, among other things. Today, PhonePe has surpassed Paytm, Google Pay, Amazon Pay in terms of its customer base, and also it is no. 1 in terms of UPI transactions. It captures more than 40% market share. This application is developed on the National Payments Corporation of India platform known as the Unified Payments Interface (UPI). All your banking needs can be fulfilled with PhonePe. Making payments is very easy through PhonePe since you don’t have numbers, codes, and other lengthy details to remember. You can pay someone through their mobile, no only with the help of PhonePe. You can also check your account balance easily.
Also Read: Zee5 App Download for PC
Users can also use the Phonepe app on PC, which is more convenient and straightforward. The app is only available on iOS and Android smartphones but can be accessed on PCs as well. In this article, we will be discussing how “Local Machine Learning” works in PhonePe, the features it has, and how to use it with a PC.
PhonePe App and its different features:
- Using a single platform, you can easily recharge your Mobile, DTH, buy tickets, pay your bills, book flights, buses, and trains, and do some other stuff.
- It takes minutes to purchase and save gold with the PhonePe app.
- Additionally, mutual funds and debt and equity mutual funds can be managed and invested.
- Using the PhonePe app, you can transfer money to other UPI users or to their accounts directly.
- You can use mobile no, UPI id, QR code, Account no to send money to others
- The PhonePe PC desktop application will limit some options, but most of these will be available.
- The PhonePe app allows you to earn coupons and rewards by transacting money.
Advantages of PhonePe App
- You can send and receive money via the PhonePe app 24/7 for amounts up to 1 lakh (per transaction).
- Additionally, Merchants offer you cashback and refunds in your PhonePe wallet, but you cannot withdraw the cashback amount in your bank; instead, you use it for utility bill payments, mobile recharge, and other payments.
- You can also use a debit or credit card to make payments ( not available for UPI transactions ).
- Making or receiving payments is as straightforward as one click.
- There are multiple languages available for the app to choose your preferred language out of Hindi, English, Bengali, Gujarati, etc.
How to use PhonePe App on PC (Phonepe App download for pc)?
PhonePe App is available for free download for Android and iOS users, but you can also use it on Windows and Mac devices. For this, an Android emulator needs to be downloaded and installed on your PC. You can use Android apps on a PC with the help of this third-party software. Just like on any Android or iOS smartphone, apps work fine on Mac and Windows systems with the help of an android emulator. The instructions below can help you to use the PhonePe app on your computer or laptop easily.
How to Install PhonePe for PC (Windows 7, 8, 10 – Mac)
Getting a PhonePe App on macOS and Windows is as easy as following the steps below.
Step 1: First of all, you must download and install the BlueStack emulator on your PC. The emulator is available on both Windows and Mac operating systems.
Step 2: Double click on the Emulator icon on your desktop to open it.
Step 3: A search icon appears at the top of BlueStack. Click on it and type PhonePe to search; results will appear at the bottom.
Step 4: After clicking the app’s icon, a dialog box will appear, asking you to enable the App Store. Use the continue button to enable the repository.
Step 5: You will then be prompted to enter your Google Account details to access Google Play Store features.
Step 6: Once your Google Mail ID is added, you will be taken to the PhonePe download page. To use PhonePe for PC, you need to click the Install button.
Step 7: You should now go to the homepage of BlueStacks, which will have the MY APPS option. Once you click that, the PhonePe App will appear on your PC. Click on it and start using PhonePe on your PC.
Following these steps will help you to use the PhonePe App on PCs running Windows and Mac OS.
Limitations of PhonePe App on PC:
You can’t use UPI features on PC because for this, you need to verify accounts by sending SMS, But you can use other features of the apps like bill payment, recharge, gas booking, ticket booking, etc., using Credit and Debit Cards.